Vitamin E is a major fat-soluble antioxidant which helps reduce free radicals formed in the body and free radical damage to body cells. Vitamin E supports heart health and healthy cardiovascular system function.
Learn more about Split Payments here.
Natural E 500 IU provides nutritional support for the heart, cardiovascular system and immune system. As a potent antioxidant, it helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Maintains and supports healthy immune system function
- Antioxidant that helps decrease free radical damage to body cells
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing
- Supports heart health
- Supports cardiovascular system health and function
Antioxidant Activity: Antioxidants help protect our cell membranes from the potentially harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which can occur as a consequence of normal metabolic function or because of exposure to environmental and lifestyle pollutants (such as cigarette smoke, ozone, car exhaust fumes, some types of fatty foods, and even the physical effects of exercise and stress). As a major antioxidant, vitamin E scavenges free radicals, neutralising their volatile activity and helps to protect cell membranes from the damage they can cause.
Immune Health: In addition to its actions in the cardiovascular system, vitamin E may also help maintain immune defences and in this regard, may be especially beneficial for older people.
An Important Note About Vitamin E Supplements: If you decide to take a vitamin E supplement to safeguard your intake of this vital nutrient, it's important that you choose a supplement that contains naturally-sourced vitamin E, which will be labelled as d-alpha-Tocopherol. At Australian NaturalCare, d-alpha-Tocopherol is the only form of vitamin E that we use in our supplements because it is twice as biologically active as the synthetic form, which will be labelled dl-alpha-Tocopherol.
You can read more about vitamin E on our lifestyle blog.
Take one to two capsules daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
IngredientsEach soft capsule contains: d-alpha-Tocopherol 335.39mg, equiv. to natural vitamin E 500IU.Contains: Soya bean products, phenylalanine, sulfites, sugarsThis product is gluten free & lactose free.
- Can Assist With:
- Antioxidant, cardiovascular system health, heart health, immune system health, general health and wellbeing
- Take one to two capsules daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopathic Comment:
- The main source of vitamin E in foods comes from fats and oils. Vitamin E is also found in some vegetables, in meat fat, poultry, fish and in cereals and dairy foods.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Pack Size:
- 90 soft capsules
- Soya bean products, phenylalanine, sulfites, sugars
Product Info Sheet
WarningsVitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children.