Natural E 500 IU provides nutritional support for the heart, cardiovascular system and immune system. As a potent antioxidant, it helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
Antioxidant Activity: Antioxidants help protect our cell membranes from the potentially harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which can occur as a consequence of normal metabolic function or because of exposure to environmental and lifestyle pollutants (such as cigarette smoke, ozone, car exhaust fumes, some types of fatty foods, and even the physical effects of exercise and stress). As a major antioxidant, vitamin E scavenges free radicals, neutralising their volatile activity and helps to protect cell membranes from the damage they can cause.
Immune Health: In addition to its actions in the cardiovascular system, vitamin E may also help maintain immune defences and in this regard, may be especially beneficial for older people.
An Important Note About Vitamin E Supplements: If you decide to take a vitamin E supplement to safeguard your intake of this vital nutrient, it's important that you choose a supplement that contains naturally-sourced vitamin E, which will be labelled as d-alpha-Tocopherol. At Australian NaturalCare, d-alpha-Tocopherol is the only form of vitamin E that we use in our supplements because it is twice as biologically active as the synthetic form, which will be labelled dl-alpha-Tocopherol.
You can read more about vitamin E on our lifestyle blog.
- Can Assist With:
- Antioxidant, cardiovascular system health, heart health, immune system health, general health and wellbeing
- Take one to two capsules daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- The main source of vitamin E in foods comes from fats and oils. Vitamin E is also found in some vegetables, in meat fat, poultry, fish and in cereals and dairy foods.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 90 soft capsules
- Pill Size:
- Soya bean products, sulfites, phenylalanine.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.