It was once assumed that Vitamin D deficiency wasn't an issue in sunny Australia because Vitamin D is largely produced via the action of sunlight on the skin. In more recent years it has become apparent that up to 1 in 4 Australians have sub-optimal levels of this nutrient. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and supports bone mineralisation and helps to maintain bone strength. It also supports healthy immune function. For ways to make sure you're getting enough Vitamin D , visit our lifestyle blog 'Could you be deficient in Vitamin D?'.
Product Information Sheet
For more infomation, please read the Product Info Sheet here.
- Can Assist With:
- Healthy bones, healthy immune system function and the maintenance of muscle strength.
- Take one capsule daily with a meal, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Vitamin D is the only vitamin that can be made by the body - but there is increasing evidence that up to 1 in 3 Australians may be deficient.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 60 soft capsules
- Pill Size:
- Sulfites, phenylalanine.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.