Have you stopped to consider the health of your bones lately? Many of us take our bones for granted. They are there every day supporting our body and helping us move, but are you doing enough to support your bones in return?
We all know the importance of calcium and vitamin D for healthy and strong bones, but recent research has shown there is another vitamin that plays a critical role in bone health, vitamin K2.
What is vitamin K2?
Your body uses a vitamin K dependent protein called osteocalcin to build strong bones by binding calcium into the bone matrix. Without vitamin K, this protein cannot become biologically activated or function properly to build and maintain healthy, strong bones.
Vitamin K2 also helps with the transport of calcium throughout the body. It helps to direct calcium into the bones and teeth where it is needed for their health.
Did you know? You can obtain vitamin K2 from your diet. Grass-fed butter and meat, cheese, egg yolks and fermented foods like Natto contain vitamin K2, however in small amounts.
What about vitamin K1?
Until recently, the only form of vitamin K available in Australia was vitamin K1, also known as Phytomenadione. Now, there is a new form of vitamin K available that is more effectively absorbed and retained longer in the body. This form is known as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) or vitamin K2, which we use in our vitamin K2 supplement.
Australian NaturalCare’s Vitamin K2 180mcg is a high-strength, convenient one-a-day formula utilising the patented MenaQ7 vitamin K2. MenaQ7 is a breakthrough in vitamin K2 research and development, having higher bio-availability (absorbability in the body) making it an ideal choice for raising vitamin K levels in the body.
Australian NaturalCare’s Vitamin K2 180mcg:
- Helps support bone mineralisation
- Supports blood health
- Helps prevent dietary vitamin K2 deficiency
- Convenient one-a-day dose
Check out our blog article on vitamin K2 and bone health
- Can Assist With:
- Helps support cardiovascular health.
- Take one tablet daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Did you know that Vitamin K is made in our bodies by our gut bacteria?
- No Added:
- Dairy, lactose, animal products, wheat, gluten, corn, sugar, soy, yeast, egg, tree nuts, crustacean, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 90 Tablets.
- Pill Size:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.