The first thing that probably comes into your mind when you think about vitamin C is its long-held reputation as a treatment option for colds. While it is true that vitamin C helps reduce the severity of colds and upper mild respiratory tract infections and help decrease their duration, it also many other health benefits.
Australian NaturalCare’s Super C 1000 contains 1000mg of vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate that is gentle on the stomach, as well as citrus bioflavonoids to enhance vitamin C’s activity in the body.
Super C 1000:
- Helps reduce the severity and duration of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Decreases symptoms of hayfever
- Supports wound healing and the formation of collagen
- Supports blood capillary health
Vitamin C for more than immune support
Due to its role in the formation of collagen and connective tissue, vitamin C is important for the structural integrity of the skin, bones, muscles, organ and blood vessels. It also helps to maintain healthy capillaries. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from the effects of free radical damage.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient that’s excreted in the urine every day, rather than stored in the body for future use. As a result, it needs to be replenished on a daily basis. Dietary sources of vitamin C include citrus fruits, kiwi fruit, red and green capsicum and a wide range of other fruits and veggies. If you decide to take a supplement to top up the vitamin C you get from your diet, try our Super C 1000 that contains added bioflavonoids which help enhance the activity of vitamin C in the body.
Product Information Sheet
For more infomation, please read the Product Info Sheet here.
- Can Assist With:
- Colds, hayfever, mild upper respiratory tract infections, wound repair, iron absorption, antioxidant, reduces the severity and duration of colds
- Take one to three tablets daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Did you know that Captain Cook carried sauerkraut (pickled cabbage)and citrus juice on his long sea voyages to fend off scurvy in his crews? We now know that 'scurvy' is simply vitamin C deficiency, and these foods were providing a dietary source of
- Country of Manufacture:
- 120 film coated tablets
- Pill Size:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.