Magnesium helps relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms. It supports muscle health, maintains muscle function and supports muscle relaxation. Magnesium maintains heart health and supports healthy cardiovascular system function.
Learn more about Split Payments here.
DescriptionAre you doing everything you can do to promote the healthy function of your bones and muscles?
As the structural support components of our body, maintaining the health of our bones and muscles is essential. From participating in daily exercise, eating a nutritious diet, and taking bone and muscle health supplements, there are a wide variety of options available for people looking to support their musculoskeletal system.
ANC Magnesium Chelate 1000mg
As Australia’s leading supplier of superfoods, supplements, and vitamins online, ANC is proud to have over 30 years of industry experience and expertise. Always focussed on providing our customers with the best possible customer service experience, our team is committed to helping you get connected to the best products for your needs.
Magnesium is a macromineral that is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body. Involved in the process of muscle relaxation, magnesium also supports healthy bone density. While many people get their dietary requirements of magnesium from their food, it is common for people to take magnesium chelate supplements to support healthy bone and muscle function.
Some of the benefits of magnesium chelate supplements include:
- Aids in healthy bone development, growth and building
- Maintains bone strength and bone mineralisation
- Helps decrease muscle cramps and relieve mild spasms and twitches
- Supports healthy muscle contraction function
- Supports healthy neuromuscular system function
- Assists in protein synthesis
- Relieves headache and mild migraine symptoms
- Maintain and supports energy production
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system function
Please consult with your health professional prior to starting this supplement if you take any prescription medications or have any pre-existing medical conditions.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate...............................................1000 mg
Equivalent: Magnesium...........................................................200 mg
Contains Soya bean products, sulfites, phenylalanine.This product is vegan, lactose free and gluten free.
Take 1 tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
What is magnesium chelate good for?
As a gentle and easily absorbable form of the macromineral, magnesium chelate has many health benefits, including:
- Highly absorbable form of magnesium providing 200mg elemental magnesium per tablet
- Gentle on the stomach compared to other forms of magnesium
- Supports bone and muscle health
Where can I buy magnesium chelate supplements online?
ANC is proud to be Australia’s go-to brand for quality health supplements. To order magnesium chelate or any of our other most popular products, feel free to place your order online through our website. We are confident that you will be able to find exactly what you’re looking for from our extensive online collection!
At ANC, we are incredibly proud to be a member of local Australian communities for over 30 years.
If you want to know more about our products or need additional support with your order, we are here to help. Please feel free to fill out our contact us form on our website or call 1300 365 020 for additional assistance.
- Can Assist With:
- Supports muscle health and function, maintains bone strength and mineralisation, supports cardiovascular system and heart health, general health and wellbeing.
- Take one tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional
- Naturopathic Comment:
- Magnesium comes from the name of the ancient Greek city Magnesia, where large deposits of magnesium were found.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Pack Size:
- 90 film coated tablets
- Soya bean products, sulfites, phenylalanine
Product Info Sheet
WarningsAlways read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.