Magnesium is essential for good health. It plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions, is needed by every organ in the body and is fundamental to every major biological process. Without magnesium our bodies cannot function properly – we’d be unable to produce energy, regulate our heartbeat and our muscles would be constantly contracted.
Magnesium is classified as a macromineral, meaning the body needs large amounts of it. It is found in dark leafy green vegetables, legumes, beans, peas and nuts.
Did you know?
Some of the most common symptoms of low magnesium levels in the body include muscle cramping, spasms and tension headaches.
Are you getting enough magnesium?
Dietary surveys are showing the average magnesium intake in Western countries is often below the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI). It is extremely important to ensure you are getting adequate magnesium daily. How would your diet fare?
Why take Magnesium Chelate 1000mg?
Magnesium amino acid chelate is one of the best absorbed forms of magnesium as it is attached to an amino acid molecule, which means it can easily travel along the digestive tract without getting trapped by other compounds. It is also less irritating on the gut compared to other forms of magnesium.
Australian NaturalCare’s Magnesium Chelate 1000mg:
- Is highly absorbable
- Is gentle on the stomach
- Helps relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms
- Maintains and supports cardiovascular health
- Supports bone development and bone health
- Supports nerve conduction and neuromuscular function
- Helps in the synthesis of proteins in the body
Each tablet of Magnesium Chelate 1000mg contains 200mg of elemental magnesium. If you’d like to support the health of your muscles, bones and cardiovascular system, try it today!
You can read more about the different types of magnesium on our blog.
Product Information Sheet
For more infomation, please read the Product Info Sheet here.
Are you doing everything you can do to promote the healthy function of your bones and muscles?
As the structural support components of our body, maintaining the health of our bones and muscles is essential. From participating in daily exercise, eating a nutritious diet, and taking bone and muscle health supplements, there are a wide variety of options available for people looking to support their musculoskeletal system.
ANC Magnesium Chelate 1000mg
As Australia’s leading supplier of superfoods, supplements, and vitamins online, ANC is proud to have over 30 years of industry experience and expertise. Always focussed on providing our customers with the best possible customer service experience, our team is committed to helping you get connected to the best products for your needs.
Magnesium is a macromineral that is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body. Involved in the process of muscle relaxation, magnesium also supports healthy bone density. While many people get their dietary requirements of magnesium from their food, it is common for people to take magnesium chelate supplements to support healthy bone and muscle function.
Some of the benefits of magnesium chelate supplements include:
- Aids in healthy bone development, growth and building
- Maintains bone strength and bone mineralisation
- Helps decrease muscle cramps and relieve mild spasms and twitches
- Supports healthy muscle contraction function
- Supports healthy neuromuscular system function
- Assists in protein synthesis
- Relieves headache and mild migraine symptoms
- Maintain and supports energy production
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system function
Please consult with your health professional prior to starting this supplement if you take any prescription medications or have any pre-existing medical conditions.
Every ANC Magnesium Chelate 1000mg film-coated tablet contains:
- Magnesium amino acid chelate — Gentle on the stomach and easy to absorb, magnesium chelate is one of the most popular forms of magnesium supplement.
We recommend taking one tablet up to three times a day on an empty stomach for the best possible results. This supplement can be taken with food to avoid stomach irritation. Please consult with your doctor to determine if this supplement and dosage is a good fit for your needs.
Warning: Please consult with your medical provider prior to taking this supplement if you take any prescription medications.
What is magnesium chelate good for?
As a gentle and easily absorbable form of the macromineral, magnesium chelate has many health benefits, including:
- Highly absorbable form of magnesium providing 200mg elemental magnesium per tablet
- Gentle on the stomach compared to other forms of magnesium
- Supports bone and muscle health
Where can I buy magnesium chelate supplements online?
ANC is proud to be Australia’s go-to brand for quality health supplements. To order magnesium chelate or any of our other most popular products, feel free to place your order online through our website. We are confident that you will be able to find exactly what you’re looking for from our extensive online collection!
At ANC, we are incredibly proud to be a member of local Australian communities for over 30 years.
If you want to know more about our products or need additional support with your order, we are here to help. Please feel free to fill out our contact us form on our website or call 1300 365 020 for additional assistance.
- Can Assist With:
- Supports muscle health and function, maintains bone strength and mineralisation, supports cardiovascular system and heart health, general health and wellbeing.
- Take one tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Magnesium' comes from the name of the ancient Greek city Magnesia, where large deposits of magnesium were found.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 90 film coated tablets
- Corn, phenylalanine.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.