We've all heard about vitamin B12, but what about activated B12? What's the difference? Vitamin B12 is an essential water-soluble vitamin required for healthy nervous system, immune and cognitive function, healthy red blood cell production, as well as being essential for fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
Vitamin B12 is also quite unique in that it undergoes various steps in the body to enable it to be fully utilized. Currently, the most common vitamin B12 supplement is known as cyanocobalamin (pronounced sigh-an-no-co-bala-min). It was understood that this form of vitamin B12 had to be converted by the body into the active form of B12 before it could be used.
Activated B12 1000mcg is ready for your body to use! Activated B12 1000mcg is known scientifically as mecobalamin (pronounced me-co-bala-min) or co-methylcobalamin (pronounced co-meth-ill-co-bala-min). Co-methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active form of vitamin B12. It doesn't need to be converted. Activated B12 1000mcg is ready for your body to use and carry out its very important functions. Furthermore, as we age, the enzymes controlling how we utilise B12 can become compromised, resulting in improper activation. Activated B12 1000mcg is the form metabolically preferred and utilized by the body.
- Activated B12 1000mcg assists with:
- Maintaining red blood cell health and production
- Supporting cognitive function and development
- Maintaining energy levels
- Supporting a healthy heart and cardiovascular system function
- Supporting healthy immune system function
- Can Assist With:
- Maintaining a healthy nervous system, immune and cognitive function, healthy red blood cell production and health, general health and wellbeing, supports energy levels.
- Chew or dissolve under the tongue one tablet daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that can be obtained from animal protein products. You can also obtain vitamin B12 from vegetarian foods like nori.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 90 chewable tablets
- Sugars (inlcuding glucose), sulfites, corn.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.