KfibrePro Dietary Constipation Support is a scientifically & IBS dietitian formulated prebiotic & probiotic blend to help assist bowel regularity and ease dietary cause constipation.
When used as a daily maintenance support, KfibrePro promotes microbiome changes that support normalisation of gut health function & regularity.
Kfibre Pro Dietary Constipation Support:
- Formulated to support normalisation of dietary cause indigestion, bloating and gas
- Designed by Kfibre gut health scientists & expert IBS dietitian Joanna Baker (APD | RN)
- Digestive power from clinically demonstrated prebiotics and a clinically proven probiotic, and the known benefits of ginger
- Healthy convenient & a great tasting flavour
- Monash Low FODMAP certified & Gluten-free
- Eases dietary cause constipation
- Supports regular bowel movements
- Supports maintenance of digestive health
- Promotes regularity
IngredientsActive Natural ingredients:
- Kfibre® – Virgin sugarcane prebiotic to assist with bowel regularity, healthy bowel function and digestive health
- Actazin® – whole green kiwifruit powder to support normal bowel function by promoting bowel regularity
- Lactospore® – Bacillus coagulans 1 billion CFU, for relief of symptoms associated with dietary cause constipation and help support bowel regularity
Kfibre is a registered Trademark of Health Food Symmetry in Australia.
Actazin is a registered Trademark of Anagenix Ltd & Lactospore is a registered Trademark of Sabinsa Australia.
DirectionsDirections for use in drinks:
Using the enclosed scoop, mix one level scoop (4.0 g) with 250 mL of water.
- Beginner’s Gut: If supplementing this product for the first time, start with half scoop for the first 14 days and increase to full scoop once adjusted.
- Standard Gut: Take 1 level scoop once daily, and up to 1 extra serve per day as necessary. Drink plenty of water.
One serve of this product is low in FODMAPs and can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP DietTM. A strict low FODMAP diet should only be commenced under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Monash University has assessed this product as being low in FODMAPs only.
If you are mixing KfibrePro with liquids other than water, we recommend Low FODMAP diet followers should combine this product with low FODMAP ingredients only, which can be found in the Monash University FODMAP Diet App: https://www.monashfodmap.com/ibs-central/i-have-ibs/get-the-app/
Monash University Low FODMAP Certified trademarks used under licence in select territories by Health Food Symmetry Ltd.
- Can Assist With:
- Constipation, bowel movements, digestive health
- Pack Size:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.