It’s estimated that we have up to 100 trillion micro-organisms, mainly bacteria, in and on our body that co-exist with our own cells. These micro-organisms are called our microbiome and are most abundant in our digestive tract where they are called the gut microbiome.
The gut microbiome is an inner world of its own. A delicately balanced and dynamic ecosystem which is highly sensitive to disturbances caused by diet, some medications, and the state of your own wellbeing including your age and stress levels.
There are some species of bacteria in your biome, the ‘good bacteria’, which play a vital role in digestive health and the immune system, and there are others we call ‘bad bacteria’. If the balance in the gut biome is disturbed in such a way that the good ones suffer or the bad ones get an unfair advantage, it can cause digestive discomfort such as bloating and indigestion.
It may also result in illnesses such as candida overgrowth, fungal skin infections, nail infections and bad breath. Keeping that optimal balance between good and bad bacteria is important for your overall general health and wellbeing. That’s where taking a probiotic can help.
Our new Probiotic 32 Billion is a shelf-stable probiotic supplement which includes six specially chosen types of good bacteria to help restore and promote the balance of good bacteria in your gut biome. It includes five strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria which help to help recolonise the gut with good bacteria by boosting their levels and creating better conditions for their growth. And one strain of a unique species called Pylopass™ which helps support digestive health.
When taken daily, Probiotic 32 Billion helps:
· Maintain the balance of good bacteria in your gut.
· Support digestive health and function.
· Support healthy immune system function
. Provide relief from the symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Product Information Sheet
For more infomation, please read the Product Info Sheet here.
- Can Assist With:
- Maintain general health and wellbeing, Support healthy immune system function, reduce symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome, support gastrointestinal system health, maintain good flora.
- Take one to two capsules daily with a meal, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 30 hard capsules
- Pill Size:
- Size 0 hard shelled vegetable capsule (21.7mm)
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.