Australian NaturalCare Terms and Conditions: “3rd Month March Madness prize draw”
1. 3rd Month March Madness prize draw promotion (“Promotion”) commences on Tuesday 1 March 2022 and ends on Thursday 31 March 2022 AEDT.
2. The Promotion comprises of 66 (sixty six) Prize Draws (“Prize Draw/s”) in total. The Prize Draw will be held at 10:00am Wednesday 13 April 2022.
3. The period during which participants in the Promotion can earn entries (“Entry / Entries”) into the Prize Draw/s is between 9:00am Tuesday 1 March 2022 to 5:00pm Thursday 31 March 2022 AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
PRIZES4. The total prize pool is valued at up to $4950 (GST inclusive). Total 66 winners to be identified in the Promotion. Each winner will win one, and only one, of the following prizes:
- $100 ANC account credit for future purchases (to first 33 winners drawn (#1-33))
- $50 ANC account credit for future purchases (to next 33 winners drawn (#34-66))
6. The Prize is non-refundable. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at a time stipulated by Australian NaturalCare (“The Promoter”), then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
7. No prize, entry or other feature of the Promotion can be transferred or redeemed for other goods or services.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values or prize descriptions.
9. If a person under the age of 18 wins, the prize will only be delivered to a parent or authorised guardian over the age of 18 on their behalf.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner nominates a third party to claim the prize on their behalf, prize winner has to provide his/her consent to The Promoter in writing via post or email. Verbal consent is not accepted.
11. Any liability for Commonwealth, State or other taxes imposed on the prize received or the prize winner in the Promotion will be the responsibility of prize winner and not the Promoter. Independent financial advice should be sought.
12. If proposed prize money is greater than $2000 the prize winner must be paid the amount exceeding $2000 by a crossed cheque made out to the winner (or by EFT if the winner so requests). The full prize amount can be paid in this manner, if desired.
13. Customers who did not receive any communication from The Promoter about the promotion will not be eligible for the promotion, regardless of their order(s) being placed during the promotional period. Any order(s) placed through The Promoter’s website will be exempt from this clause and will be eligible for the promotion.
14. Eligible customers will be informed about the promotion at the time of placing their order during the promotional period.
15. To enter, customers must place an eligible order directly with the Promoter. With their consent customers shall receive one (01) entry into the draw for orders valued up to $33.00, and two (02) entries into the draw for orders valued between $33.01 and $99.00, and three (03) entries into the draw for orders valued over $99.01 placed within the promotional period. Order value is defined product value after any applicable discounts – and excluding any postal charges. Maximum three (03) entries per customer.
16. Customers can place orders via one of the following ways:
(a) Phone: call 1300 365 020 and give consent to the phone operator at time of ordering by 5:00pm AEDT on Thursday 31 March 2022.
(b) Mail: send in the fully completed order form to Australian NaturalCare so that it is received by 5:00pm AEDT on Thursday 31 March 2022 (for mail entries only). Australian address is: Australian NaturalCare, Reply Paid 946, North Ryde BC NSW 1670.
(c) Internet: Individuals who submit an order online between 00:01am Tuesday 1 March 2022 and 23:59pm Thursday 31 March 2022 will automatically be entered into the promotion.
(d) Fax: fax the fully completed order form to AUS: 02 8874 8111 by 5:00pm AEDT on Thursday 31 March 2022.
17. Orders placed after closing date will not entitle the customers to enter into the Promotion. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. Entry is only open to eligible residents of Australia.
IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS19. If an entrant does not provide all the information requested by the Promoter, or such information is not accurate or truthful, the Promoter may determine at its discretion that the entrant will be ineligible and not able to win or claim the prize.
20. If prize winner is under the age of 18, a parent or authorised guardian who claim the prize on his/her behalf must provide adequate proof(s) of identification of the prize winner and themselves prior to the claim as required by the Promoter. Adequate proofs of identification include but not limited to Photo ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, Australian Citizenship Certificate, and any evidence that proves a prize winner and his/her parent or guardian relationship.
PRIZE DRAW21. All prize draws will be conducted electronically and will take place at 10:00am, at Level 5 500 Pacific Highway St Leonards NSW 2065.
22. The draw will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
23. The winner (“Prize Winner”) will be notified personally within 3 business days of the draw via phone, or in writing via postal mail, or email.
24. The competition results will be published on the promoter’s website: https://www.ausnaturalcare.com.au/compresult and https://a-n-c.com/competition- winners/ on Thursday 14 April 2022 listing the full name or one of the name components, either First Name or Last Name, and state address of Prize Winner(s).
25. If Prize Winner cannot be contacted within the period mentioned in clause (23), The Promoter reserves the right to change the advertisement date in clause (24) without further notification.
27. If Prize Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will continue attempting to contact them for a period of 90 days after the draw. At the end of this period, if the prize remains unclaimed, the second draw (‘Second Draw’) will be conducted.
30. If Prize Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will continue attempting to contact them for a period of 90 days after the draw. At the end of this period, if the prize remains unclaimed, the prize will be forfeited.
GENERAL31. The promoter is Australian NaturalCare of Level 5 500 Pacific Highway St Leonards NSW 2065. ACN 003 795 499 and ABN 90 003 795 499.
32. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the conditions of entry.
33. Australian NaturalCare reserves the right to cancel or change the prize offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the Promotion unlawful.
34. Conduct of the entire promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
36. To the extent that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, Australian NaturalCare reserves the right to (a) make a decision regarding those circumstances which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and/or (b) postpone the draw(s) to a time and place which will allow the draw to be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the draw(s).
37. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the willful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
38. The Prize Winner and any other person(s) nominated to share the prize with the Prize Winner agrees to accept, receive and use the Prize at their own risk and will, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, hold harmless and release Australian NaturalCare to the full extent permitted by law from and against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis), incurred by Australian NaturalCare as a result of or in connection with the Promotion and from all liability which may arise in respect of any accident, damage or injury occurring to any person or property in connection with the Prize and / or the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner and any other person(s) nominated to share the prize with the Prize Winner will be required to provide an agreement, via phone or in writing via postal mail or email, to release Australian NaturalCare from and indemnify Australian NaturalCare against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
41. Should the Prize Winner consent to having his/her identity and/or residential information disclosed, including full name, suburb and state address, that Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and address published in any form of media, including but not limited to newspapers, the Promoter’s advertisement flyers, the Promoter’s websites and online social media.
42. Should the Prize Winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, that Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media, including but not limited to newspapers, the Promoter’s advertisement flyers, the Promoter’s websites and online social media, and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by Australian NaturalCare.
43. If for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion and, subject to the approval of those authorities who have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.