Your Anytime Health Tonic! *NOW 50% BIGGER!!!!!
A.M. Cleanse is a two-in-one nutritional hack! Heal with world’s most nutrient dense bone broth & kick-start digestion with immune boosting lemon, ginger & ACV.
Flavour profile - turmeric, ginger, lemon & pepper make a great savoury combination that is also delicious served chilled over ice.
390g jar | 39 serves | Makes 9.75L
The perfect zesty start to your day or a delicious tonic for when you’re feeling under the weather. A.M CLEANSE combines all the benefits of bone broth with traditional alkalising and immune boosting superfoods - ginger, turmeric, organic apple cider vinegar, black pepper and lemon myrtle.
Gevity RX (formerly Meadow & Marrow) uses a unique process to create nutrient dense, convenient and delicious bone broths. Each jar contains only the thick, concentrated broth drawn out of the cooking process, with some added herbs and spices, and naturally evaporated sea salt for preservation. No water, no fillers or thickeners, not dehydrated.
Just one teaspoon added to a cup of hot water makes a tasty, nourishing drink in less time than it takes to make a cup of tea! Or add to sauces and marinades, gravy or even mashed vegetables. Made from 100% Australian grass-fed and finished cattle from the Darling Downs region. Shelf stable when unopened but store in the fridge when opened.
How To Use
Simply add to hot water for an instant, savoury gut healing beverage.
A.M. Cleanse Body Glue is a great choice for those that love a flavoursome ready-to-drink broth which can also be used in cooking.DIY flavour instant broth
Hot - Just mix a spoonful into a mug of hot water and add your favourite herbs and spices.
Boost your favourite meals
Stir through your favourite savoury recipes for a super dose of collagen and tangy flavour.
Replace nutrient-void stocks
A.M. Cleans can be used in place of stock in any recipe! Simply mix 1 teaspoon (or more to taste) to a cup of water for each cup of stock required.
Supercharge your smoothies
Add a teaspoon of A.M. Cleanse to your favourite smoothies to include the gut healing benefits of collagen rich bone broth.
How much should I consume?
For maximum results, we recommend at least one cup a day (mixed with liquid) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. For times when your body needs that extra boost, ramp up consumption to two or three cups - for instance, after training, travelling or overindulging.
If you’re embarking on a complete detox or healing journey, we find it really useful to have a cup with each meal throughout the day.
Basically, you can’t ever have too much Body Glue™, so consume as much as you like, whenever you like.
How do I store it?
Once opened, store your Body Glue™ in the fridge to ensure it retains the fresh flavour and nourishing properties we all love.
The cold temperature of the fridge also solidifies the concentrate slightly, making it easier to scoop out of the jar.
How long will it last?
Each jar of Body Glue™ has a recommended use-by date sticker. Once opened and if stored correctly, the use-by date will remain accurate.
How is your bone broth made?
We use a top-secret recipe to make our bone broths the best on the market. This was created by continuously testing the finished product for the absolute maximum nutrient density possible.
Our bone broth recipe involves various cooking temperatures at specific times as well as other processes to purify and filter the bone broth to a point where the nutrients drawn out are so thick they literally stick to the spoon.
We don’t add water, vegetables or fillers to thicken it. Every super thick and sticky teaspoon is ready to go to work exactly where your body needs it!
Is your bone broth dehydrated?
No – you will see nothing but thick, concentrated, unaltered broth in our jars. We NEVER dehydrate or de-structure our broth in any way.
Where do you source your bones?
We take pride in sourcing only the best quality bones from the healthiest cattle we can find.
Our products are proudly made from ONLY 100% Australian grass-fed and finished cattle from the beautiful Darling Downs region. All bones are also hormone and antibiotic-free.
- Hot - Add one teaspoon to a cup of hot water and stir. Cold - For something refreshingly different (especially in the warmer months), add one teaspoon to a empty glass (if the broth has been in the fridge, let it sit for a couple of mins at room temp
- Pack Size:
- 390g jar | 39 serves | Makes 9.75L
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.