Tart cherries, also known as sour, dwarf or Montmorency cherries have become increasingly popular over the last couple of years for their delicious taste and nutritional profile. Compared to sweet cherries which are usually enjoyed fresh, tart cherries are often consumed dried, frozen or juiced.
Over 1,000 cold-pressed Montmorency cherries are blended to produce this bottle of tart cherry concentrate, without any preservatives or artificial colours or flavours. It is naturally rich in:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Anthocyanins – antioxidants that give the juice its distinctive, rich red colour
Each bottle of Dr Superfoods Tart Cherry Concentrate contains 16 serves of pure cherry goodness. For a delicious and nutritious drink, simply add 30ml of tart cherry concentrate to a glass and top with water, soda water or lemonade.
Dr Superfoods has been operating since 2005 and aims to keep introducing new and exciting superfoods to the Australian market, which are all 100% natural, preservative-free and/or organic at very competitive prices.
- Country of Manufacture:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.