Streamland Manuka Honeyis sourced from the New Zealand countryside. UMF™ is a quality trademark. The UMF™ grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey, and assures purity and quality.
Streamland Gold Manuka Honey UMF 10+ is sourced from the Manuka bush in the beautiful, remote New Zealand countryside. The indigenous Maori people of New Zealand have used Manuka for hundreds of years for its exceptional health giving properties.
For thousands of years honey has been known for its special properties. Certain honeys from specific plants have a greater range of attributes than others, and the honey that comes from some varieties of the New Zealand Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) is one of these.
Spoonsful of the good. Jam-packed with goodness it’s little wonder the UMF rating system tells us the levels of Manuka in this honey get the tick of approval.
What Is UMF?
The UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) rating system protects the quality of Manuka honey. We are very proud of our Manuka honey and praise the fact we have a UMF rating system our consumers can trust. You can trust that what’s on our labels is what’s in our jars.
We’re so in favour of this industry standard that we are members of the Unique Manuka Foundation Honey Association that tests product to ensure it complies.
The UMF grading system is as follows:
0–4 Not detectable
5–9 Low levels
10–15 Useful levels
16+ Superior high grade levels
100% Pure New Zealand Honey.
Due to Australian and New Zealand Quarantine laws, Raw Honey cannot be shipped to W.A or New Zealand.
Store in a cool, dry place. Recommended storage conditions 20°C or less.
Not recommended for infants below 1 year old.
Approx. servings per 500g pot: 50
Serving Size: 10g
|Average quantity per:||Serving||100g|
|of which – saturated||0g||0g|
|of which – sugars||7.81g||78.1g|
- Country of Manufacture:
- New Zealand
- Pack size:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.