Our bodies require collagen for the structure, integrity and elasticity of our skin and other connective tissue, such as cartilage, ligaments and tendons, and even our bones and teeth!
Marine Collagen Ultra is a high quality collagen formula containing a generous 5000mg of marine collagen per serve, plus added zinc and vitamin C for healthy connective tissue formation. We’ve also added acerola cherry, a superfood naturally rich in vitamin C for its benefits on connective tissue structure and function.
We only use collagen of the highest quality, which is why we’ve chosen Gelita Verisol®-F, a hydrolysed marine collagen extract that helps maintain skin integrity.
Marine Collagen Ultra is gluten and dairy free and does not contain any added sugar, artificial colours and flavours or preservatives.
Each 5.3g dose contains:
Hydrolysed marine collagen, acidity regulator (citric acid), Malpighia glabra (acerola cherry), sweetener (sucralose), ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate.
Is your collagen sustainably sourced?
The collagen we use is from fish. Once the parts of the fish needed for our collagen formulas have been extracted, the remainder of the fish is tested for quality and then used in food products, meaning zero waste!
How much water/liquid do I need to take collagen with?
Generally, we recommend mixing our collagen products with around 200mL of liquid. However, if your smoothie or protein shake contains more than 200mL of liquid, that is fine. Similarly, if you would like to only mix a small amount of water with the collagen and consume it more like a shot, then that is also fine.
How does collagen affect my daily protein intake?
As collagen is a protein, it contributes to your overall daily protein intake. Please keep this in mind if you consume a high protein diet and/or consume protein shakes, bars and smoothies on a daily basis. Please speak with your healthcare professional if you are concerned about your daily protein intake.
When is the best time of the day to take collagen?
Since our Marine Collagen Plus Minerals contains a therapeutic dose of zinc, we recommend you take it with or after a meal to avoid digestive upset. Otherwise, you can enjoy our collagen products at any time of the day that suits you!
- Country of Manufacture:
- Delivery format:
- 160g loose powder with scoop
- Fish products
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.
Cautions & Warnings
Caution: See product label.