Marine Collagen Ultra is a high quality collagen formula containing a generous 5000mg of hydrolysed marine collagen per serve, plus added zinc and vitamin C for healthy connective tissue formation. We’ve also added acerola cherry, a superfood naturally rich in vitamin C for its benefits on connective tissue structure and function.
Marine Collagen Ultra is free from artificial colours and flavours, does not contain sugar, and is both gluten and dairy free.
Our bodies require collagen for the structure, integrity and elasticity of our skin. Taking our Marine Collagen Ultra every day:
- Supports healthy connective tissue formation
- Supports healthy connective tissue structure
- Helps maintain skin integrity
Each 5.3g dose contains: Hydrolysed marine collagen, acidity regulator (citric acid), Malphigia glabra (acerola cherry), sweetener (sucralose), ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate.
How To Enjoy
Simply add one scoop of Marine Collagen Ultra powder in a glass of juice, a smoothie or your coffee daily.
Contains fish products.
Is your collagen sustainably sourced?
The collagen we use is from fish. Once the parts of the fish needed for our collagen have been extracted, the remainder of the fish is tested for quality and then used in food products, meaning zero waste!
How much water/liquid do I need to mix collagen into?
Generally, we recommend mixing our collagen products with 200mL of liquid. You can still reap all the benefits if there is slightly more or less liquid, however.
How does collagen affect my daily protein intake?
As collagen is a protein, taking it contributes to your overall daily protein intake. Please keep this in mind if you consume a high protein diet and/or consume protein shakes/bars on a daily basis. Please speak with your healthcare professional if you are concerned about your daily protein intake.
When is the best time of the day to take collagen?
Since our Marine Collagen Ultra contains zinc, we recommend you consume it with or just after a meal to avoid digestive upset.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Delivery format:
- 160g loose powder with scoop
- Fish products
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.
Cautions & Warnings
Caution: See product label.