YesYouCan Multigrain Bread Mix is both delicious and healthy. It's made with whole grains for added fibre and contains sunflower seeds and linseeds for Omega 3. It's very easy to bake, no kneading or proving required.
Learn more about Split Payments here.
YesYouCan Multigrain Bread Mix is both delicious and healthy. It's made with whole grains for added fibre and contains sunflower seeds and linseeds for Omega 3. It's very easy to bake, no kneading or proving required. It can be easily baked in a loaf pan in the oven or in a bread maker if you prefer. You will be amazed how long it stays fresh!
IngredientsGluten Free Flours (Tapioca Starch, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Sorghum Flour, Quinoa Flour), Grains and Seeds 11% (Linseed, KIbbled Buckwheat, Sunflower Seed), Whey Powder (From Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Glucono Delta-lactone), Thickeners (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Skim Milk Powder, Maltodextrin (Maize), Fibre, Salt
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced) or 200C (conventional oven).
- Grease tin or spray with vegetable oil.
- Place 2 eggs and 270ml lukewarm water into a mixing bowl then add 400g multi grain bread mix. (Optional: you may add 7g of instant dry yeast and 1 tsp of sugar).
- Using an electric mixer (use bread hook for better results) blend in slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Mix on medium speed for further 2 minutes.
- Pour dough into the bread tin. For best results cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes*
- Carefully remove foil and bake for further 15-20 minutes* or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave bread to cool completely before slicing.
*use as a guide only as ovens vary
Endorsed by Coeliac Australia
Australia has one of the highest standards in the world when it comes to gluten free: There should be NO DETECTABLE GLUTEN in 5 parts per millionfor products to be labelled GLUTEN FREE while the USA and other places, the legislation allows for as much as 5 times more gluten detected. Australia has the strictest legislation in regard to ‘gluten free’ claims, with no detectable gluten being the only acceptable result.
YesYouCan Gluten Free Products follows strict quality assurance guidelines and is also endorsed by Coeliac Australia as well as HACCP approved.
- Pack Size:
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, GMO Free