An all-natural soap made with Australian olive oil. Pink clay absorbs impurities and tightens pores. Fresh lemongrass and earthy cedarwood creates a soft, uplifiting scent.
Tips for storing your natural soaps
Australian NaturalCare’s soaps are made from natural ingredients and a base of pure Australian olive oil. They don’t contain the solidifiers and hardening agents that are in many commercial soaps.
To keep natural soaps in tip top condition it’s a good idea to keep them from sitting in water for long periods of time.
- Keeping your soap on a wooden ridged soap rack is the best way to let them drain and dry out between use
- If you have a ceramic soap dish make sure that your soap isn’t sitting in a pool of water
- Wire racks also work well (but if your soap is already soft the wires may cut into your bars)
- If you don’t have a soap dish keep the wide sides off damp surfaces by placing your soap on its end, or try putting it on a dry face cloth
- Country of Manufacture:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.