Made with pure Australian peppermint essential oil. Most supermarket steel cleaners are toxic mixes of mineral oil and solvents. Koala Eco’s steel cleaner is non-toxic and polishes and protects your stainless steel and chrome-plated surfaces with natural ingredients. The fresh minty aroma adds a zing to your kitchen appliances.
Koala Eco is a new range of cleaning products which uses high concentrations of essential oils from Australian native plants and naturally derived, biodegradable cleaning agents such as vinegar and bicarbonate of soda.
Koala Eco products are designed to energise your spirits as well as clean your home. The uplifting fragrances of eucalyptus, native peppermint, lemon myrtle and mandarin leave your home with the wonderful scent of the Australian bushland and their stylish, pretty labels mean you don’t have to hide them in the cupboard.
The range is made in Australia and all of the ingredients are locally sourced. The plastic bottles and lids are made from 100% recyclable PET. Plus, each time you buy one of their products Koala-Eco will donate to the charity One Percent for the Planet to assist in the ongoing protection of land, forests, rivers, oceans, and also to encourage sustainable methods of energy production.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.