Please note pack composition has changed from what was originally advertised due to product availability.
The cooler months are approaching, as is our exposure to several bugs that can impact our immune system. Are you looking for ways to avoid being struck down by colds and flus this winter? Although complete immunity can’t be guaranteed, we have put together this Immunity Essentials Pack to help reduce your risk of getting sick this winter
Super C 1000
Australian NaturalCare’s Super C 1000 contains 1000mg of vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate that is gentle on the stomach, as well as citrus bioflavonoids to enhance vitamin C’s activity in the body.
Super C 1000:
- Helps reduce the severity and duration of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Decreases symptoms of hayfever
- Supports wound healing and the formation of collagen
- Supports blood capillary health
Echinacea 2000 Plus Andrographis
Support your immune system with Echinacea 2000 Plus Andrographis, which helps reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu, plus relieve symptoms such as hayfever. Our formula also contains zinc, betacarotene and vitamins C and E to help maintain healthy immune function. We suggest taking Echinacea 2000 Plus Andrographis at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms.
Andrographis has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, where its often taken to help relieve symptoms of colds and other mild upper respiratory tract infections. In a 2017 study that pooled the data from 33 randomised controlled clinical trials involving 7175 participants, Andrographis was found to be more effective than a placebo supplement at relieving symptoms of cough, sore throat and other symptoms of mild respiratory tract infections. It also appeared to decrease both the duration of these symptoms and general recovery time.
Ref: Hu, X.Y. et al. PLoS One, 2017;12(8):e0181780
Multivitamins & Minerals
A combination of vitamins and minerals including B group vitamins and vitamins A, C, D and E, a well as minerals to support general health and wellbeing.
Careline Care Touch Instant Hand Sanitiser
Kills 99.99% of germs without water.
Lemon Myrtle & Kunzea Natural Soap
An all-natural soap made with Australian olive oil to gently cleanse your skin. Infused with a refreshing and uplifting blend of Australian lemon myrtle and kunzea oils.
This Immunity Essentials Pack contains:
1 bottle of Echinacea 2000 Plus Andrographis 60 tablets
1 bottle of Super C 1000 120 tablets
1 bottle of Multi Vitamins & Minerals
1 bottle of Careline Care Touch Instant Hand Sanitiser 50ml
1 Lemon Myrtle & Kunzea Natural Soap
- SUPER C 1000: Take one to three tablets daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional. ECHINACEA 2000 PLUS ANDROGRAPHIS: Take one tablet daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional. At the initial onset of colds, take three tablets d
- ECHINACEA 2000 PLUS ANDROGRAPHIS: Corn, soya bean products, sugars (including sucrose). MULTIVITAMINS & MINERALS: Corn, soya bean products, sugars (including sucrose).
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.
Cautions & Warnings
ECHINACEA 2000 PLUS ANDROGRAPHIS:Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention. Contains sugars (including sucrose).
MULTIVITAMINS & MINERALS: Always read the label. Follow directions for use. Vitamin and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If you are pregnant - or considering becoming pregnant - do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents (RE) for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents - vitamin A can cause birth defects. Contains sugars (including sucrose).