Gut Started Good For Your Gut!
This pack includes:
Probiotic 32 Billion
It’s estimated that we have up to 100 trillion micro-organisms, mainly bacteria, in and on our body that co-exist with our own cells. These micro-organisms are called our microbiome and are most abundant in our digestive tract where they are called the gut microbiome.
The gut microbiome is an inner world of its own. A delicately balanced and dynamic ecosystem which is highly sensitive to disturbances caused by diet, some medications, and the state of your own wellbeing including your age and stress levels.
There are some species of bacteria in your biome, the ‘good bacteria’, which play a vital role in digestive health and the immune system, and there are others we call ‘bad bacteria’. If the balance in the gut biome is disturbed in such a way that the good ones suffer or the bad ones get an unfair advantage, it can cause digestive discomfort such as bloating and indigestion.
It may also result in illnesses such as candida overgrowth, fungal skin infections, nail infections and bad breath. Keeping that optimal balance between good and bad bacteria is important for your overall general health and wellbeing. That’s where taking a probiotic can help.
Our new Probiotic 32 Billion is a shelf-stable probiotic supplement which includes six specially chosen types of good bacteria to help restore and promote the balance of good bacteria in your gut biome. It includes five strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria which help to help recolonise the gut with good bacteria by boosting their levels and creating better conditions for their growth. And one strain of a unique species called Pylopass™ which helps support digestive health.
When taken daily, Probiotic 32 Billion helps:
· Maintain the balance of good bacteria in your gut.
· Support digestive health and function.
· Support healthy immune system function
. Provide relief from the symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Marine Collagen Plus Minerals (Citrus Lime Flavour in Sachets)
Say hello to beautiful skin, long nails and healthy hair with our Marine Collagen Plus Minerals Citrus Lime flavour! Our formula contains a high quality, hydrolysed marine collagen extract plus vitamins and minerals necessary to support your natural glow from within.
Marine Collagen Plus Minerals Citrus Lime flavour is free from artificial colours and flavours, does not contain sugar, and is both gluten and dairy free
Collagen is required for the structure, integrity and elasticity of our skin and other connective tissue. We can think of collagen as bricks, providing the structural foundation for our bodies. Bricks need cement however, to reinforce structure. This is why we’ve added specific nutrients to act as the important ‘cement’ to not only help you get the best out of the supplemental collagen, but also the collagen our bodies naturally produce.
Zinc, copper, selenium, manganese & nicotinamide are antioxidant nutrients we’ve included in our formula that act as our important ‘cement’ and that also help reduce free radical damage to our skin and body cells. Our unique formula also contains biotin, a B vitamin that works alongside collagen to support nail strength and thickness, as well as hair growth.
Good For Gut Health
When we think of collagen we mostly think of its benefits with improving hair, skin and nail health. However, did you know that collagen can also support your gut health?
As the most abundant protein in the body, collagen plays an integral role in rebuilding and strengthening the lining of our digestive tract. Collagen has been clinically shown to aid digestion, help repair the gut lining, support IBS and help heal leaky gut by strengthening tight junctions.
It can therefore also help with nutrient absorption that has been impaird by poor intestinal gut lining by supporting gut wall integrity. Given that marine collagen is now widely considered to be more sustainable than other forms of collagen it is not only a great choice for your individual health, but all the health of our planet.
Each 3.7g sachet contains: Hydrolysed marine collagen3g (3000mg), Biotin 1mg, Nicotinamide 15mg, Copper (from copper gluconate) 1mg, Zinc (from zinc citrate dihydrate) 15mg, Manganese (from manganese gluconate) 2mg, Selenium (from selenomethionine) 72 micrograms.
How To Enjoy
Simply pour the contents of 1-2 Marine Collagen Plus Minerals Citrus Lime flavour sachets in a glass of water, juice or a smoothie daily. It is best enjoyed in cold drinks.
Contains fish products, phenylalanine.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
This product contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Is your collagen sustainably sourced?
The collagen we use is from fish. Once the parts of the fish needed for our collagen have been extracted, the remainder of the fish is tested for quality and then used in food products, meaning zero waste!
How much water/liquid do I need to mix collagen into?
Generally, we recommend mixing our collagen products with 200mL of liquid. You can still reap all the benefits if there is slightly more or less liquid, however.
How does collagen affect my daily protein intake?
As collagen is a protein, taking it contributes to your overall daily protein intake. Please keep this in mind if you consume a high protein diet and/or consume protein shakes/bars on a daily basis. Please speak with your healthcare professional if you are concerned about your daily protein intake.
When is the best time of the day to take collagen?
Since our Marine Collagen Ultra contains zinc, we recommend you consume it with or just after a meal to avoid digestive upset.
- Can Assist With:
- Maintain general health and wellbeing, Support healthy immune system function, reduce symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome, support gastrointestinal system health, maintain good flora.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Probiotic 32 Billion: 30 hard capsules | Marine Collagen Plus Minerals: 30 x 3.7G Sachets
- Probiotic 32 Billion: Corn | Marine Collagen Plus Minerals: fish products, phenylalanine
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.