Feeling forgetful? Enhance memory, concentration and mental alertness with Ginkgo 2000. It supports brain function and may help to improve your working memory and ability to process new information. By supporting capillary function and peripheral circulation, Ginkgo 2000 may also be beneficial for people affected by cold hands and feet, and for those who experience tired, painful legs from walking long distances.
High potency standardised Ginkgo biloba extract at a clinically-trialled dose.
Why choose standardised ginkgo?
Ginkgo has been the subject of hundreds of clinical trials, the majority of which use a concentrated extract of the herb, standardised for its content of certain medicinally active constituents to ensure controlled and predictable results.
Like the ginkgo extracts used in clinical research, Ginkgo 2000 is standardised to contain 9.6mg or 24% of the active ginkgo flavonglycosides, and 2.4mg of the terpene fractions ginkgolide and bilobalide.
Suffer from poor circulation? You can learn more about natural circulation boosters on lifestyle blog.
- Can Assist With:
- Memory, concentration, mental clarity, peripheral circulation, antioxidant, cold hands and feet.
- Take one tablet three times daily with a meal, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Did you know that ginkgo is one of the world's oldest species of trees? Fossil records of ginkgo go back more than 200 million years!
- No Added:
- Corn, dairy, lactose, wheat, gluten, soy, sugars, yeast, egg, crustacean, tree nuts, animal products, artificial flavours.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 60 fiml coated Tablets
- Pill Size:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.