Fight colds and other mild upper respiratory tract infections with Garlic Gold 3000mg. Garlic has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infection.
- Can Assist With:
- Common cold, mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Take one to two capsules three times daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Garlic has been used as a food and medicine for centuries; but did you know that Louis Pasteur was the first scientist to document its anti-microbial properties in 1858?
- Country of Manufacture:
- 180 soft capsules
- Pill Size:
- Soya bean products, sulfites.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.