You might know turmeric as the bright yellow spice that adds colour to curries. The active compound in turmeric, known as curcumin, is becoming increasingly known as a natural aid for the inflammation and pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Swollen and inflamed joints can make life a misery, affecting the ability to perform simple, everyday tasks. Australian NaturalCare’s formulation of curcumin helps to decrease mild joint pain, swelling and inflammation of mild osteoarthritis. We use a form of curcumin called Meriva®, made with patented phytosome technology to combine curcumin with phospholipids to boost its bioavailability and absorption in the body.
Australian NaturalCare’s Curcumin:
- Decreases mild joint stiffness and pain
- Supports joint flexibility
- Decreases mild joint inflammation and swelling
Doesn’t curcumin require black pepper for absorption?
Regular curcumin is not absorbed very well by the body, with very little making it into the bloodstream to work on inflammation and pain. In fact, curcumin has poor bioavailability, requiring high doses to get results!
It was originally thought that adding black pepper was the only means of effectively absorbing curcumin. While it’s true that black pepper enhances curcumin absorption, it has become evident in more recent years that phospholipids are another efficient means of supporting the transport of curcumin into cells.
That’s why here at Australian NaturalCare, we use the Meriva® curcumin extract. Meriva® contains a phospholipid complex that boosts the absorption of curcumin so it is absorbed and used by the body effectively.
Can’t I just add powdered turmeric to my cooking?
Each tablet of Australian NaturalCare’s Curcumin is equivalent to 18 teaspoons of powdered turmeric. At a two-a-day dose, you would need to eat a huge 36 teaspoons of powdered turmeric each day!
Product Information Sheet
For more infomation, please read the Product Info Sheet here.
- Can Assist With:
- Swollen joints, stiffness and inflammatory pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Take one tablet twice daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Did you know that turmeric is the spice that gives the vivid yellow colour to curries?
- Country of Manufacture:
- 60 film coated tablets
- Pill Size:
- Soya bean products.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.