Stress and anxiety can be both good and bad for you. Short-term stress allows your body to react and respond quickly to demanding or dangerous situations. Once the danger has passed, your body returns to balance, or a state of ‘ease’.
Long-term stress on the other hand may be detrimental to your health, and is considered a trigger for ‘dis-ease’.
Anxiety Care contains three key herbs specifically formulated to support and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety, support a healthy stress response, and maintain energy levels.
1. Ashwagandha also known as Withania is a herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support the nervous system and promote sleep. It is also known to support energy production, assist in recovery from illness and improve memory and cognition.
2. Rhodiola has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress and relieve symptoms of stress and fatigue. It has also been shown to enhance physical stamina and performance.
3. Siberian ginseng was traditionally used to prevent colds and flus and to help increase energy, longevity, and vitality. Used as an adaptogen to help the body cop with both mental and physical stress.
- Maintain and supports energy levels
- Supports physical endurance and stamina
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
- Relieves nervous tension and unrest
- Helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety
- Supports mental concentration, cognitive function, and clarity
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns
- Maintain and supports health sexual function in health males
Eleutherococcus senticosus root Extract dry concentrate 66.67 mg Equivalent: Eleutherococcus senticosus (Dry) 1 g, Rhodiola rosea root Extract dry concentrate 46.88 mg Equivalent: Rhodiola rosea (Dry) 187.5 mg, Withania somnifera root Extract dry concentrate 337.5 mg Equivalent: Withania somnifera (Dry) 4.2188 g
Can I take this product while pregnant or breastfeeding?
If pregnant or considering conception, do not take without consulting a health professional.
Can I take this supplement if on any prescription medications?
This product has no known interactions with any drugs. Caution if on any sedative or anti-depressant medications. We do always advise to speak to a health professional if considering supplementation.
What age can I start taking the Anxiety Care?
We recommend this product for anyone aged 16 and over.
Are there any side effects?
No known side effects reported with these herbs. Extreme consumption can cause drowsiness or sleepiness due to Withania’s sedative action, however this is only in high doses.
Product Information Sheet
For more infomation, please read the Product Info Sheet here.
- Can Assist With:
- Supports a healthy stress response | Decreases symptoms of mild anxiety | Supports energy levels and physical endurance
- Take 1 tablet twice daily with food or advised by your healthcare professional.
- Store below 30˚c, do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Naturopathic comment:
- Did you know that poor gut health can be a contributor to anxiety? Studies have suggested that 47% of IBS patients met the screening criteria for an anxiety diagnosis. Low blood sugar has also been shown to be a trigger for anxiety.
- No added:
- No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy, or animal products. Suitable for vegetarians / vegans.
- Sulfites and potassium
- Country of Manufacture:
- 60 film coated tablets
- Caution / Warning:
- Caution if on sedative or anti-depressant medications. If pregnant or considering conception, do not take without consulting a health professional.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.